Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay, ill fitting dentures to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. Your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth and or dentures stay healthy, function well and from regular cleanings and exams to simple restorative treatments, most of your dental needs can be met in your own home.
Services we offer include:
- Oral Examinations Including Emergencies to diagnose and to properly treat your oral needs
- Digital X-Rays, preformed on sight
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Arrest (silver diamine Fluoride), a conservative treatment to stop decay and tooth sensitivity
- Simple Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Removable Dentures (Fabrication, realign, repair dentures), to help you function, eat and smile again.
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Limited Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Limited Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- In-Home Dental Care
- Elderly Dental Care
- Dementia & Alzheimers Dental Care
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.